Inside our body, a pear shaped organ sits behind our ribs. Located on the left side of the body, Heart is the one of the most important organ of a human body. Despite being nothing more than a blood-pumping organ, it is the main link for transporting the blood throughout the body. Beating about 72 times every minute, it carries all the vital materials for our body. It also carries the waste products that our body does not needs. Not larger than a person’s fist, the organ is vital for existence of a normal human being.
Keeping it fit and performing heart care is essential to ensure proper working of the heart. Maintaining the heart, it is both for the old and for young as the problems can strike them both at any given point. There is nothing to ignore when it comes to heart and the problems related to it.
Benefits of Healthy Heart in Our Body
- A healthy heart can deliver more blood to the body and at a rate faster than normal. The working muscles are able to get the adequate inflow of blood due to it.
- The risks of troubles like high blood pressure and production of high cholesterol is decreased significantly. Keep your belly slim with a healthy heart.
- Weight control is the most important benefit encountered due to a healthy heart.
- The growth of stress hormones is lowered and it helps you to ease out well as well as relax.
- It can help you to regulate your body temperature and avoid any direct effect with the change in temperature.
- Healthy heart helps in avoid heart problems that can result in deterioration of normal daily working.
With the heart disease prevention, you can take a good heart care for ensuring a good functioning body. Several symptoms can be seen when a person undergoes a heart disease.
- Chest discomfort is the common sign that shows that your heart might be in danger.
- Nausea, indigestion and stomach pain are also the symptoms of a heart disease.
- Loss in stamina, being exhausted early while doing any activity or work.
- Discomfort present in the back, jaw, throat or arm.
Directions for a healthier heart:
- The person should stop smoking as in many researches show that the risk of heart diseases are reduce to half in comparison to a smoker.
- Diet should be improved and it should all the essential vitamins to lower the heart risk.
- One should not eat oily food as it increases the growth of bad cholesterol.
- Alcohol should be limited and not more than two glasses of alcohol in a day must be taken.