Everyone has heard about Parkinson’s disease, but few know very much about its lesser known cousin Parkinsonism, which is also known as secondary Parkinson’s and Parkinson’s syndrome. This nerve disease presents with many of the same symptoms such as hypokinesia, postural problems, tremors and rigidity. Parkinsonism is not a degenerative illness, however. It is, in fact, a symptom complex. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including as a side effect of certain medicines.
Symptoms For Parkinson
If you notice any of the following, you should be aware that you are showing Parkinson’s symptoms, and should see a doctor to confirm this diagnosis.
- There may be tremors or shaking in your limbs. This will begin with your fingers and hands, even and especially when your hands are at rest.
- Bradykinesia or slow movement is another common symptom. Problems with movement are quite common, making usual household tasks too difficult for you to handle.
- Muscle rigidity may set in, in practically any part of your body. Obviously, this will also cause mobility problems and a certain degree of discomfort.
- You may notice that you cannot sit or stand straight and other issues with your posture. Involuntary stooping is a common condition.
- Your writing and speech may be impaired to a certain extent, but speech and movement therapists can help you deal with these Parkinson’s symptoms.
Buy Package for Parkinsonism
Causes Of Parkinson
Parkinsonism can be caused by reasons other than as a side effect of heavy drugs. It may also occur due to repeated exposure to drugs, or a persistent and severe medical condition that has had recurring effects for years. There is also genetic and hereditary component, as is brain trauma or injury which may have far reaching effects.
Treatment Of Parkinson
If you are having serious mobility problems and any other Parkinson symptoms, then it is quite possible that you have developed Parkinsonism. Natural remedies for Parkinson’s syndrome have been developed and used to great effect, and may be able to help you too. This particular package contains the following:
- Divya Ekangavira Rasa: This remedy is a very good way to deal with the symptoms of Parkinsonism. It does so by helping to prevent the gradual degeneration of your nerve cells, and gives you a lot of energy as well. It can be used for nervous disorders of other kinds as well.
- Divya Svarn-Amaksika Bhasma: The damage to the brain cells often occurs because they are not getting enough blood. This medication makes sure that does not happen by making sure that the supply of blood to the brain is as necessary. It also strengthens the immunity system.
- Divya Pravala Pishti: This is one of the best natural remedies for Parkinson’s syndrome, and helps to deal with a number of its major and most painful symptoms. Primarily, it deals with the muscle fatigue and weakness. It also deals with the rigidity which may be a serious problem.
- Divya Rasaraja Rasa: The condition may be exacerbated if your brain isn’t getting enough oxygen, thus worsening nervous disorders. However, this medication will make sure that does not happen. It will make your muscles stronger and reduce muscle fatigue to a remarkable extent.
This package also contains other medications such as Divya Amrita Sat, Divya Trayodsanga Gugglu, Dibya Candra-Prabhavati, Divya Makardhvaja, Divya Medha Vati and Divya Silajita Sat. Together, they will strengthen your body so that you can deal better with Parkinsonism.
Buy Package for Parkinsonism
Leading an active life is often one of the best ways to reduce the risk of a nervous disorder, as is a balanced diet. Regular exercise and a diet laden with fruits and vegetables are a very good idea. Naturally, intoxicants should be avoided, and so should cigarettes and other items containing addictive stimulants. Meditation, yoga and swimming are all great activities to stay healthy and in shape. Try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night. Another very good natural remedy for Parkinson’s syndrome that you can have at home is to eat almonds every morning, accompanied by some warmed up milk.