Are you suffering from postpartum bleeding? Are you encountering bleeding even after your menopause? Do you in search of a haemostyptic herbal medicine containing astringent properties to cure your dysfunctional uterine bleeding? Well, you have come to the right place. Posex Forte Capsules of Charak consists of such a bunch of wound healing herbal properties, that it is the one stop sure of female problems like postpartum bleeding, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, perimenopausal bleeding, etc. Ethamsylate acts as the active ingredient in this herbal medicine, improving the adhering capability of platelet and increasing capillary resistance.
Buy Charak Posex Forte Capsules 20 Capsules
|5 Pack + 1 Pack Free
This medicine is considered to be a postpartum bleeding herbal cure, ensuring a permanent to excessive blood loss. It is also a very much effective medicine of Ayurveda for the dysfunctional uterine bleeding treatment in a natural and herbal way. It consists of nature’s magic herbs that are known for their effectiveness and used in the Ayurveda for thousand years. It handles the excessive blood loss during the periods, blood loss due to dysfunctional uterine, Capillary bleeding, Melena, Hematuria, blood-stained mucus, neonatal intraventricular hemorrhage, safely in an effective process.
But, one cannot understand the beneficial values of this herbal medicine, if he/she doesn’t know what health conditions a woman undergoes during these health issues.
Benefits Of Charak Posex Forte Capsules
- This medicine is really helpful in preventing excessive blood loss. Many women suffer from serious health disorders during their menopause. Some of them even undergo severe bleeding in the perimenopause periods. This is one of the well-known perimenopausal bleeding natural remedies that arrest the excessive blood flow.
- After delivery bleeding is normal for a woman. But excessive blood flow for a long period is definitely not normal. The blood loss will weaken the patient, leading to another serious health disorder. This postpartum bleeding herbal cure is very much effective for checking the postpartum bleeding with strong hands.
- This is also a useful Ayurveda medicine for dysfunctional uterine bleeding treatment. The ingredients of this medicine have been used in Ayurveda to restore the uterine tract for thousand years. It soothes the uterus, protecting it from any further disorder.
Postpartum bleeding means the heavy flow of blood with mucus that starts immediately after the delivery and continues up to 10-15 days. The patient can undergo with light bleeding up to 4-6 weeks. If the blood flow remains heavy even after 3 weeks or continues to two months, then it definitely turns out to be a matter of concern.
The term ‘perimenopause’ means around menopause; it indicates the years leading to the menopause. In some cases, perimenopause can last for 10 years. Due to the abrupt changes in the hormone levels, there occur sudden shifts in the menstrual cycle. Due to sudden changes in the hormonal levels, many women suffer from excessive bleeding during their perimenopause. This medicine, Along with its magical properties is one of the considerable perimenopausal bleeding natural remedies.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding indicates abnormal bleeding and excessive blood loss from the female uterine tract. Women between 20-40 generally suffer from this health condition. It is in fact, a serious matter of concern and if one is suffering from this symptom then she can consume this Charak medicine. For, it has been a successful remedy for the dysfunctional uterine bleeding treatment,
What are the Ingredients?
This wonder medicine of the Charak contains natural and Ayurvedic properties like Khadir (Acacia catechu), Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), and Vanshlochan (Bombax malabaricum).
Indication Of Charak Posex Forte Capsules
Although we have discussed earlier what kind of health conditions can be improved by Charak Posex Forte Capsules, still, following is a list of the specific health issues, can be overcome by the consumption of this medicine.
- Male Functional Infertility-Oligo
- Menorrhagia and metrorrhagia.
- Postpartum bleeding
- Bleeding associated with IUCD insertion or MTP procedures
- Dysysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Perimenopausal bleeding
- Haemorrhoids during pregnancy.
- Capillary bleeding
- Secondary bleeding due to thrombocytopenia, etc.
Dosage Of Charak Posex Forte Capsules
Two capsules three times a day.
Dos and don’ts
- Consult your doctor, if you bleed heavily.
- Do not consume before the starting of periods.
- Do not consume if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding your baby.
- If you are allergic to wheat and sulfa drugs, consult with your physician.