Liv-T is a clinically proven hepatic tonic which is made for multiple liver disorders. The medicine is especially made to combat many liver disorders which are caused by drugs, alcohol, chemicals and other bacterial & viral infections. Furthermore, the medicine helps to prevent lack of appetite in children. The Liv-T replenishes the hepatic cells, tones-up the liver, removes hepatic toxins, boost the flow of bile and avoid its thickening & crystallization, boosts the appetite and strengthens the digestive process and hence, gives good health. The medicine has undergone a clinical trial where doctors used the medicine on 100 patients suffering from fever, loss of appetite, jaundice, enlarged liver, liver with pain, vomiting. The doctors observed marked improvement in the patients within a week and the symptoms were controlled faster than other medicines. The SBL LIV-T helps to control the symptoms of multiple liver disorders.
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Acute Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Alcohol Abused Liver
Benefits Of SBL Homeopathic LIV-T
- Replenishes the hepatic cells and tones up the liver in bad condition
- Promotes growth and enhances appetite
- Restores the normal functionality of the liver
- Eliminates the harms done by hepatotoxic drugs and alcohol
- Enhances the flow of bile and strengthens the digestive process
- Helps kids to prevent causes of lack of appetite in children
Indications Of SBL Homeopathic LIV-T
The indications of SBL LIV-T are-
- Hepatitis or acute, chronic and alcoholic diseases
- Liver enlargement
- Sluggish liver
- Frequent Jaundice
- Loss of appetite
- Malignancy of gall bladder and liver
Dosage & Directions for Taking SBL LIV-T
The medicine has to be taken continuously for getting immediate positive effects. Adults can take 2 teaspoonful of tonic three-four times a day. However, kids are required to take 1 teaspoonful of tonic three-four times a day. If symptoms persist, patients should immediately contact the physician. If you consult a physician, the tonic has to be taken as per his prescription. The medicine is best suited to correct the liver for kids effectively.
The ingredients of the SBL LIV-T are–
- Carduus Marianus – It helps in liver enlargement and spleen, chronic swelling of liver, improving the condition of liver caused by abuse of alcohol comprising of beer and other drinks.
- Chelidonium Majus – It cures the jaundice that is caused by enlarged liver and spleen, loss of appetite with fatigue and constipation, vomiting due to obstruction of gall bladder.
- Andrographis Paniculata – It cures the enlarged liver which is painful to touch, constipation and Bilious stool.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – It cures the jaundice, loss of appetite, impaired digestion, constipation and empty aching stomach.
- Taraxacum – It cures the jaundice, obstruction of liver, liver enlargement, bad digestion with “mapped tongue”, Gall Stones.
- Podophyllum Peltatum – It cures the jaundice with is accompanied with flatulence. It also helps people suffering from constipation.
- Ipecacuanha – It cures the continuous nausea and vomiting.
The SBL LIV-T helps patients to deal with multiple liver disorders. It helps to combat disorders which are caused by alcohol, chemicals, bacterial and viral infections. Kids with liver disorder can benefit from the hepatic tonic with proper dosage as prescribed by physician. Parents are always advised to consult a doctor before giving the medicine to their kids to ensure proper prescription and check-ups are carried.
It maintains correct level of enzymes in the body and boosts the assimilation helping liver to get back to its normal functioning early. SBL LIV-T protects liver from any damage and restores damaged liver faster by preventing it to get back in bad condition faster. It boosts the removal process of acetaldehyde and makes sure the protection of any kind of alcohol. Patients can take it as a daily supplement to enhance appetite, digestion process, promotes weight gain and assimilation processes.
Tips to Remember when taking SBL LIV-T are-
- Don’t consume alcohol along with medicine
- Avoid eating oily and fatty foods
- Take balanced diet
- Exercise daily
- Eat as much as fresh fruits and green leafy veggie
Being herbal, the medicine doesn’t possess any kind of side-effects. Patients can take it without any issue but must consult physician for proper prescription, in case the symptoms of liver disorders persist. Ensure to take proper care of kid while he is given the tonic.