The Vasaka is a well-known name in the biosphere of Ayurveda and a popular effective remedy for cold and cough. It is a natural Ayurvedic approach for respiratory care to provide relief to the victims of asthma and cough. Essential ingredient that use to make this remedy is Vasaka or Adhatoda which is a plant having long dark green leaves with a very hostile smell that stop animals to eat the plant. Vasaka contains the pyrroquinazoline alkaloids along with vasicine, visacol and vasinone and many other minor elements. Vasicine and Vasinone are the chief bioactive ingredients that contain bronchodilators and antitussive chattels and the alkaloids of this plant work as a guard against allergies and chest blocks. The leaves, fruit, flowers and roots of the plant are essential ingredients used for bronchial asthma treatment and our Ayurveda experts mould all this in an easily accessible form called capsules that is a perfect blend of all these ingredients and provide relief to the patients of Asthma.
Difficulty in breathing due to a lung disease is known as asthma. The blockage the flow of air in lungs causes asthma attacks. It can be induced by pollution, infections and certain medications. Vasaka/Malabar nuts provide comfortable respiration and are one of the best natural remedies for asthma. It is an herb that is used in bronchial spasm treatment. Himalaya Vasaka is an ayurvedic preparation using Vasaka extract. It supports the healthy immunity. It gives quick relief by liquefying the phlegm. It eases cough and congestion by liquefying the thin mucus in the airways. Regular intake promotes optimum bronchial health and effectiveness. Vasaka juice is styptic and bitter. It has soothing properties and is very light. It is very pungent in taste also. It also helps in keeping lungs healthy.
Benefits of Taking Vasaka
Himalaya Vasaka supports better bronchial function. They are tested for successful bronchial spasm treatment. It eases whooping cough and congestion by loosening the mucus. It dilates the airways and enhances the functions of lungs. It gives relief from pulmonary and tuberculosis. It is also a natural remedy of asthma. It supports overall respiration system. It is an antispasmodic, sedative expectorant and anthelminitic.
- It is an effective remedy to treat cough and cold whether seasonal or allergic.
- It helps to relieve from cough (Phlegm) and provide liberation by deliquescing the thick cough.
- It supports and promotes an upper breathing system.
- It helps to sustain prime bronchial efficiency.
- It provides better support to the respiratory function.
- It helps to improve the immune system.
Buy Vasaka (1 Bottle = 60 Capsules)
Cough may occur with many causes such as it can be genetic, allergic, and seasonal or due to some diseases like TB, which may become a cause of serious asthma that that may block the chest or lungs and can become an obstacle in normal breathing for what several antibiotics are available, but for temporary relief only and may provide another side-effects as a cost of temporary relief, but Vasaka aid to kill the root and provide benefit for a long term without any side-effect to the internal system of the body.
Ingredient Of Vasaka
Himalaya Vasaka is made of Vasaka extract. Each capsule contains 250mg of vasaka extract. This plant is grown all over India under altitude 1300 meter. Vasaka contains quinazoline, vasicol, vasinone and vasinine. It has antitussive and bronchodilatory properties. The alkaloids in the plant protect the body against allergen bronchial stymie. Vasaka gives relief from dyspepsia as well.
Therapeutic Uses Of Vasaka
Himalaya Vasaka is well known for treating respiratory ailments of any kind. Be it any kind of cold, cough or asthma, these capsules are absolutely magical. These are wonderful remedy for bronchial spasm treatment. It gives relief from congestion by loosening the mucus. It improves lung functions by dilating the airways. It is one of the best asthma natural remedies. It strengthens the respiration system. It acts like bronchodilator, bronchial antiseptic and expectorant.
Advantages of This Ayurvedic Approach
- People having thick cough can take this medicine to treat it in a proper manner.
- This Ayurvedic approach makes it possible to take this virtuous herb in a convenient form as all essential herbs are easily accessible through these capsules and each capsule contain 250g of the vasaka extract.
- Don’t provide any side-effect to the internal or external system of human body as this plant is especially used to treat kapha and asthma and is 100% natural.
- Asthma patients can get long term relief through this Ayurvedic medicine in order to take a relaxed breath.
- It is a pure blend of natural herbs that contain countless benefits to treat coughing.
Indications For Vasaka
- Patients having a productive cough can take this medicine to stop its creation inside the body, because this medicine catches the essence of this disease.
- If bronchitis, a respiratory disease is coating tissue in your lungs, then taking this medicine may help you to diminish the cause.
- It is especially recommended to the people suffer from bronchial asthma, which is a common problem that people can easily catch due to allergy or season and this medicine aid to get long term relief from asthma.
- Also can be taken in casual Cough and cold to provide a quick relief.
- Cough and cold
- Chronic bronchitis
- Whooping cough
- Bronchial Asthma
Asthma attacks are triggered by various reasons. Food allergies are one of them. Aware of the allergic foods and stay away from them. Don’t share food with others. That food might not have your allergic food item as an ingredient but it might have been processed in the same facility.
Precaution – Keep yourself safe from allergens and changing weather. Keep a list of allergen handy with you all the time. This can help the doctors if you experience sudden attack.
Himalaya Vasaka is a pure ayurvedic preparation and is made of vasaka extract. It doesn’t contradict with any other medication. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before starting the medication. Side Effects- Himalaya Vasaka is a pure ayurvedic preparation and is made of vasaka extract. It doesn’t contradict with any other medication. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Home Remedies for Asthma
There are various medical treatments available for asthma. But some easy home remedies can aid in the treatment.
- Almost everybody has ginger at home. It is a simple and powerful remedy for comforting asthma attack. Boil 2 cups of water and add cut pieces of ginger (about one inch) in that. Let it boil on low flame for 5 minutes. Strain it after cooling down. Drink this water once daily. It soothes the airway by loosening the mucus. Use can use ginger in vegetable preparation or eat that raw. It is beneficial in every form.
- Camphor and mustard oil are very comforting in the situation. Heat 20 drops of mustard oil and add a camphor tablet in it. Massage the chest with lukewarm oil, 2-3 times a day. Massage with this oil helps in clearing respiratory passages. The symptoms will go away in a day or two.
- Wash and soak 3 pieces of dry figs in a cup of water overnight. Eat them next morning. For better results, you can drink this water too. Although it will be bland in taste, but the benefits are enormous. You will see the results in few days. It drains out phlegm from body and eases the breathing.
- Mix half teaspoon of ginger juice, honey and pomegranate juice. Drink this 3 times daily for quick relief.
- Add half teaspoon of ginger juice in a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this water at bed time daily. It will relieve you from congestion.
- Boil a cup of water and add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds. Let it boil for 5 minutes so that the flavor of fenugreek is infused in water. Strain this and add a teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of ginger juice. Drink this two times a day. It cleanses the lungs.
- Garlic helps in clearing the congestion in lungs. Take 1/4 cup of milk and boil 2-3 cloves of peeled garlic for 2 minutes. Drink this milk every day.
- Strong coffee is the best buddy for bronchitis patients. Too much coffee is bad but drinks one or two cups of strong coffee daily. It acts as a bronchodilator and controls the asthma attacks. If you are not a coffee lover, you can drink black tea instead.
- Eucalyptus oil possesses decongestant properties. It helps in breaking out the mucus. Put 2-3 drops of this oil in a boiling pot and take steam regularly. You can also pour few drops on a paper towel and keep that towel near you. The aroma will make you feel better.
Directions for Taking Vasaka Capsules
- One can take this capsule with water or milk, just as any other medicine or as their doctor applaud. Along with taking this medicine one should also take care of their diet and should avoid the food that enhances their coughing or increase the chances of asthma attacks.
- It is also suggested to keep yourself warm and avoid cold water, especially in the season of winters.
Dosage Required Per Day Of Vasaka
One capsule twice a day or as your doctor or physician suggests. Himalaya Vasaka capsules should be taken after meals. Take one capsule after every meal.
Note:It is recommended that avoid giving these capsules to the children of below 14 years. It may be difficult for them to gulp these capsules.
Customer’s Review for Himalaya Vasaka
I am 55 year male with chronic asthma problem. I inherited from my mother. At the age of 5, I started showing severe symptoms. I am basically allergic to weather changes and dust. I can’t even travel in changing weather. My whole life I was on asthma medicines. But with passing time, the symptoms got worse. The same medicines stopped working. One of my yoga fellows told me about Himalaya Vasaka. I started taking the capsules as prescribed. And then miracle started to happen. Whoa! At 55, I am better in my life. My symptoms are going away slowly and I am feeling much better. I don’t know how to thank my friend who showed me the right way. Also, I am very grateful to the manufacturers and pharmacists behind this magical medicine. Keep the good work up…James Hoffmann (USA)