Infertility is the inability to conceive a child even after having regular sexual intercourse without using any kind of protection. At times, it is also referred to as the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In most of the countries, if a couple fails to conceive after a year of regular sexual intercourse without using any form of protection, it is termed as infertility. There are various methods of conceiving apart from the natural one but at times, home remedies for infertility have proven to be an effective solution as well.
What are the Symptoms of infertility?
There are various symptoms which can indicate infertility in Women
- Irregular bleeding and abnormal periods
- Irregular menstruation cycle which changes every month.
- Pain during periods
At times, female infertility can be result of imbalance in hormones as well. In such a situation, the symptoms include:-
- Sudden weight gain without changing the caloric intake.
- Growth of dark hair on the chest and lips.
- Thinning of hair or if the individual starts losing hair.
Then there are some uncommon symptoms as well. These are :-
- Release of milky white discharge from nipples while it’s completely unrelated to breastfeeding.
- Experience of abnormal pain during sexual intercourse.
Infertility in Men
The male reproductive system is comparatively less complex than the female reproductive system. Therefore, in males, the symptoms can be clear
- Gradual changes in sexual desires and hair growth.
- If the size of testicles decreases for an unknown reason.
- If there is an abnormal swelling in testicles.
- If the testicles start paining.
- If a male is experiencing problems with ejaculations and has a difficult time getting an erection.
Home Remedies for treating infertility
For Women –
- Consuming brown rice helps in regulating the ovulation which leads to an infertility natural cure.
- Opting for whole milk is a great idea because it contains a good amount of calcium.
- Food rich in Vitamin-C (Broccoli) is particularly helpful while conceiving.
- According to a study in Yale University, Vitamin- D deficiency can be harmful for conceiving. So, try and consume eggs as they are rich in antioxidants and boost fertility.
For Men –
- Zinc is proven to increase testosterone levels.
- Eating organic food is an excellent home remedy.
- Exercising on a daily basis helps in maintaining fertility. Try to work out for 45 minutes for 5 days a week.
- Frequent sexual intercourse is considered one of the answers to how to cure infertility.
Other Information associated with infertility
With the onset of technological era, the rate of infertility has surged which implies that most of us are doing something wrong on a daily basis. The increase in infertility rate is primarily due to lifestyle changes and unhealthy habits. Consumption of junk food and a sedentary lifestyle takes a toll on the overall health which decreases the sperm levels in males and disturbs the hormonal balance in females.