Cough is a repetitively occurring reflex which facilitates to clear the big breathing channel from microbes, irritants and secretions. Frequent coughing points towards the presence of disease. Many bacteria and viruses spread through it. It can be triggered by air pollution, smoke, asthma, lung tumor, chronic bronchitis and choking. Bakson’s Kof Aid tablets are known as effective homeopathic cough remedies for sore throat. It prevents cough and soothes the throat. It aids expectoration as well. Cough suppressants produce quick and short term results, but they are not good. In productive cough, the person produces mucus. It is a way to clear the breathing passage. It can occur due to illness or weather changes. A dry cough doesn’t produce mucus. It can happen due to contamination with virus, air pollution or irritants. It becomes worse in night. Cough relievers are recommended to work on irritants.
- Irritated throat
- Dry cough
- Expectoration (Coughing and spitting material)
- Congestive cough
- Allergy of bronchitis
- Headache or fever due to throat allergy
- Allergic conditions as sinusitis or reflux diseases
Buy Bakson’s Kof Aid Tablets (75 Tablets)
|5 Bottle + 1 Bottle Free
Every cough medicine contains following ingredients
- Antitussives lessen the cough reflex.
- Expectorants increase the amount of mucus and make it easy to remove.
- Antihistamines lessen the congestion by reducing histamine release.
- Decongestants reduce congestion by constricting blood vessels in the lungs.
Bakson’s Kof Aid tablets are a homeopathic preparation, which prevents cough. It cures asthma very effectively. It works well on dry as well as congestive cough. It is a pure homeopathic cough remedy which can be used by adults as well as children. It thins and eases the mucus. It also works well on dry cough. It soothes irritated throat. It is an expectorant, not suppressant. This is the reason for its widespread use.
Bakson’s Kof Aid tablets are known as a great cough reliever. These tablets prevent cough. It is one of the best irritated throat remedies. It helps in easy expectoration. It kills the bacteria and virus that makes the condition worse. It helps in soothing sore throat.
Adults should take one table, four times a day. Children should take one tablet, 2 times a day. You may feel dizzy after the dose. Avoid driving and operating mechanical equipments. These tablets are not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Common throat infection can also come under a cough. Those with a weaker immune system are more prone to common respiratory infections. A diet plan that boosts the immunity is well suited for cough and cold. You can also create your own diet plan, keeping in mind the type of cough. Always discuss the diet plan with your doctor before implementing.
Vitamin C plays an important role in the functioning of the immune system. Although lemons and oranges are rich in Vitamin C but these can act as an irritant in throat infections. Cabbage, sprouts and broccoli are rich in Vitamin C. Try these vegetables to increase your immunity. Vitamin A, B, D and E are also important to boost immunity. Include carrot, tomato, spinach, whole grains, dandelion and legumes to your diet. You can also eat egg yolk, chicken and fish. Steamed fruits like apples, pears, papaya and grapes soothe the throat and increase appetite.
Proteins, minerals and healthy fatty acids are also essential. Onion, ginger and garlic are known to be super foods to treat cough. They have anti bacterial and anti viral properties. Avoid ice cream, vinegar, pickles and carbonated drinks. They aggravate the condition.
These tablets are a homeopathic cough remedy which has no side effects. These also work well as irritated throat remedies. Although the preparation is totally homeopathic, do consult your doctor before taking the tablets. Few people are prone to cough attacks very frequently. They should follow certain tips to prevent that–
Increase the intake of fluids. It helps in easy expectoration from the lungs.
Do salt water gargle at least twice a day to soothe sore throat.
For quick relief, drink ginger tea.
While coughing, use a napkin so that other people don’t get contaminated.
Sanitize your hands properly before eating.
Bakson’s Kof Aid Tablets are safe to consume and have no side effects. This is the reason that doctors prescribe these tablets.
Home remedies for sore throat and cough
- Ginger is one of the best known irritated throat remedies. Add a few drops of ginger juice to one tablespoon of honey. This is the best home remedy for instant relief.
- Take steamy showers to get relief from cold and cough due to allergy and asthma. Use humidifiers at home in winters. Keep the humidifiers clean so that they don’t become home for molds.
- Warm herbal tea with honey soothes the irritated throat and breathing passage.
- Air fresheners and scented spray seem to be fascinating. Read the label carefully before use. They may contain few ingredients which you are allergic to. This can cause allergic reactions and cough. Avoid scented products and use natural fresheners rather. They keep the air bacteria and virus free.
- Cigarette smoking triggers coughing. Even passive smoke is dangerous.
- Few blood pressure controlling medicine can produce chronic cough. Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
- Stay hydrated to keep control on cough and cold. The fluids thin the mucus and help in easy expectoration. It also keeps the breathing passage moist. Dryness is the main cause of cough in winters. So drink a lot of water to save yourself from this condition.
Buy Bakson’s Kof Aid Tablets
Customer’s reviews for Bakson’s Kof Aid Tablets
My father is 65 and he used to develop cough due to changing weather. Sometimes it was so bad that he could hardly breathe. We got his health checkup done from a reputed hospital. After diagnosis, we came to know that he is allergic to change in climate. The doctor prescribed him Bakson’s Kof Aid tablets. He felt better after a course of one month. It’s been 2 years that he is taking these tablets in cough. We are very happy with the result. I recommend these tablets to everyone who suffers from deep cough…Mark Levin (U.S)