Erectile dysfunction is also popularly known as impotence or ED. It is a term that states the inability to get or maintain an erection during as well as before the sexual intercourse. The health condition is quite common in males, especially in the older men. People encountering the health condition do come between the ages of 40 and 70. Achieve and maintain the erections during the sexual activity are important in order to ensure proper pleasure.
Due to these situations, the men do become anxious and nervous while engaging in the sexual relations. These situations do affect the sexual health and do lead them to depression. Nevertheless, the person can easily tackle the situations by using the ED pills present in the market. The pills are recommended by many doctors to the people who can take the advantage of them. The product does allow the people to overcome the stress and mental tension that arise due to the situation. Erectile dysfunction does come with a risk factor and can raise the chances of cardiovascular disease.
Erectile Dysfunction Pills — Do They Work on the Body?
- The pill is easy to consume and carry from one place to another.
- It tends to stimulate the sexual simulation during the sexual activity for a longer period.
- The blood flow to the penis is increased which aids in keeping an erection.
- Because of being in a pill form, the young and older age males can easily take It.
- A male can achieve an erection within 30 to 60 minutes of taking the pill allowing them to take full pleasure in the sexual intercourse.
- The effects of an erectile dysfunction pill can last up to four hours allowing them a good time frame for sexual activity.
- The consumption of the pill is safe and does not affect the health of the person taking in any manner.
- The people taking the pills do experience increased interest in sexual activities.
- Pills do aid in giving pleasure to both people in the sexual intercourse and have a happy time.
- The pill is a great means to satisfy your partner in bed.
The pills do come under the class of medicines known as phosphodiesterase (PDE). The product must be stored at room temperature and be protected from direct sunlight. The pills come in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg tablets packaging. It does contain:
- Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- And Aluminum LakeFD & C
Indications to use the pills
The pills can be taken with or without food. It must be taken about 1 hour before the sexual activity. The maximum age of taking the medication is above 18 years of age and if the person is under the specified age, the person might have the doctor’s prescription or advice. The doctor must be told about the medication before any type of surgery or dental procedure. Being a smoker and having an age of 50 years or above should take less dosage of the pill. People with the heart condition must avoid the use of medicine as many of them do come with blood pressure. The medicine must not be used more than once in 24 hours to avoid the experience of side effects in the body.
The recommended dosage of the medication is 50mg taken about an hour or 30 minutes before the sexual activity. If the medication is taken after a larger meal, then the effects of the pill might take a little longer to develop in the body. Based on the effectiveness and tolerance level, the dose can be increased from 25mg to 100mg. The recommended maximum dose is of 25mg within a 48-hour period. There are no chances to miss a dose of the pill as the medicine is taken when the need is there.