Kanchanar is a natural herb that use to maintain all types of extra growths in the body like thyroid and the imbalance of thyroid hormones and kapha. Leaves, flowers, root and bark are the beneficial parts of this plant that used by Ayurvedic experts in the form of essential ingredients to make an effective Ayurvedic formula to maintain balance in the body.
Other essential ingredients that used to formulate this Ayurvedic medicine are Emblica officinails, Piper nigrum, Piper longum, Elettaria cardamomum, commiphora mukul, Bauhinia variegate, Terminalia chebulza retz, Terminalia bellerica, Zingiber officinale, Crataeava nurvala and Cinnamomum zeylanicum. All these ingredients are also natural herbs that enhance the benefit of Divya kanchanar Guggulu by partying with kanchanar. It contains no animal element and can be taken by both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Buy Kanchanar Guggul 40 gm
Benefits of using Divya kanchanar Guggulu
- It helps to increase the deficiency and decrease the surplus to balance the level of thyroid hormones.
- It is beneficial for both less or excess utilities of the thyroid gland.
- It helps to condense the extra growths in the body.
- It helps to reduce the extra kapha amassing and maintain a healthy level.
- It helps to control the extra growth of skin that occur by removing deep seated toxins from the skin.
- It helps to heal the wounds early and prevent from infections.
- It helps to reduce the swelling in neck and goitre.
- It helps to control the cervical progression and extra progression around the wall of uterus in females.
- Helps to fracas the extra fat from the body and hoard wastes.
- Helps to boost appetite and improve the digestion system.
- Helps to escalate the number of red blood cells.
- Helps to improve the uneven skin tone and colour.
- Helps to clear out cramming and headaches also helps to control the blood sugar level.
For various health problems Divya kanchanar Guggulu can be used along with other Ayurvedic medicines as suggested by your health expert such as:
- Chandraprabha vati
- Arogyavardhini vati
- Maha Yograj guggulu
- Soothshekhar Ras
- Yashad Bhasma
- Gandhaka rasayna
- Kapardika bhasma
- Licorice powder
There are glands in our neck below the thyroid cartilage that controls the body support to hormones. These Hormones regulate the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body and overproduction of thyroid hormones can become the reason of thyroid or glandular disorder.Thus, kanchanar herb proves as a saviour that maintain hormonal balance in the body to prevent from the thyroid. Because of its chattels like ruksha, laghu and tika it also used to maintain other imbalances in the body like kapha imbalance and prevent from pitta and kapha diseases, it also provides benefits to the skin as well as prolapsed of the anus.
Other Advantages of Kanchanar Guggul
- Helps to control the cervical growth.
- Helps to prevent from the extra breast growth.
- Helps to reduce extra growth of skin.
- Helps to control the glands swelling.
- Helps to reduce the waste from the body.
- Helps to cure various types of lesions in the body.
- Helps to treat leprosy.
This Ayurvedic medicine supports healthy tissues, including muscles, bones, fat, thyroid and lymphatic gland amplifications. It is an effective treatment of thyroid disorders, prevent from extra growths, cysts and all types of inflammations, it also can be used to treat kapha dosha, abdominal tumors, chronic tumors, leprosy, cancer, ulcer and more adenitis.
Directions For Taking Kanchanar Guggul
One can take this medicine in the form of tablets in order to treat thyroid and gland disorders. It also help to lose weight by reducing wastes from the body.
Note: Taking this medicine is not safe during pregnancy. It is strictly prohibited for pregnant women because of one of its ingredient shudha guggulu as it can arouse uterus and can boost the menstrual flow.
Buy Kanchanar Guggul 40 gm
Dosage Of Kanchanar Guggul
One to two tablets with water or milk twice in a day or as recommended by your physician. According to Ayurvedic experts its dosage should not be more than four grams per day as its excess doze can cause vomiting.